Wedding Planner Windsor, Ontario
We are passionate about creating memories for you and your loved ones
Looking for something different in a destination wedding planner? Look no further than Designed Dream! Our talented and experienced team will work with you to create a wedding that is stress-free and uniquely yours. We specialize in creating beautiful, one-of-a-kind weddings that reflect your personality and style. Let us take care of everything, from planning wedding decoration to execution – so you can relax and enjoy your special day!
No matter if you’re looking for an intimate wedding event, bridal showers or a glamorous extravaganza, our award-winning planners have the skills and creativity to turn your vision into reality. Our experienced team will work with YOU every step of the way – from beginning till end so that YOUR special day can be one THAT won’t BE forgotten anytime soon!
We help you create a perfect day the way it was meant to be. We’ll work with your budget and schedule so that everything runs smoothly, from start-to-finish. Whether traditional or unique weddings are what interest someone in need of assistance – no matter how big or small their wedding may appear at first glance – our team can provide an experience tailored just for them!
Full or Partial Wedding Planning
- Full consultations, emails, and phone calls.
- Budgeting for the wedding and planning the itinerary
- Event planning and design, as well as a carefully selected inspiration board, are all included.
- Choosing, negotiating, and arranging wedding providers.
- Contracts with vendors are being scrutinised (legal advice will not be given; if it is needed, please contact a lawyer).
- A full day of coordination is included in our wedding planning and pricing.
Our services are completely customizable to suit your needs and wants
We at Designed Dream Events Planning, want to make your day as special and unique for you. That is why we offer completely customizable services that will suit any need or desire! We offer a wide range of packages to suit any budget. We can help you find what’s best for your guests, whether they be couples or families!
Numerous weddings are over-the-top celebrations that go into detail on everything from favors and flower arrangements; some individuals may not want anything at all but rather seek personalized attention as opposed to general consultation.
However in this situation it would make sense because we have special teams dedicated specifically towards those types who will work closely with them until every last need has been met: no request goes unanswered here so if anyone does choose personal service there should definitely consider one (or more) our amazing specialists–all included within their respective fee without extra cost.
Why hire a wedding planner?
When it comes time to plan a wedding, there are a lot of things that go into it. From the invitations to the food, there are a lot of details that need to be considered. This can be a lot for a couple to handle on their own, which is why many couples choose to hire a wedding planner.
A wedding planner can help take care of all the details of the wedding, from the invitations to the food. They can also help with things like choosing a location and finding vendors. This can leave the couple free to focus on things like getting dressed and enjoying their big day.
Hiring a wedding planner can also save the couple money. Wedding planners often have connections with vendors who offer discounts to their clients. They can also help the couple stay on budget by creating a timeline and budget for the wedding.
There are a few things to keep in mind when planning your perfect day.
Here are some tips to help make the process easier
- Know what you want. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s important to be clear on what you’re looking for. Do you want a relaxing day at home or an adventurous day outdoors? Do you want to treat yourself to a spa day or go on a shopping spree? Deciding what you want out of your perfect day will make it easier for you to decide how best to spend your time.
- Know your limits. You don’t want to bite off more than you can chew. For example, if you haven’t been on a hike for a while, going on a day-long expedition might sound like a great idea. But if you’re not in the best shape, it could end up being a disaster. So make sure to prioritize activities that bring you joy without pushing yourself too hard.
- Make time for relaxation and self-care. Often times we can get so wrapped up in planning and doing that we forget to take care of ourselves. Make sure to schedule time for things like yoga, meditation, or reading. These activities can help you de-stress and recharge, making your perfect day even more enjoyable.
- Be flexible. Circumstances can change quickly, so it’s important to be prepared for the unexpected. If something comes up and you need to reschedule or change your plans, that’s okay! The most important thing is that you’re enjoying yourself and spending time doing things you love.