wedding planner Kingston, Ontario
Let Us Create Timeless Memories You’ll Remember Forever
Are you looking for the best wedding planner Kingston has to offer? We are a team of professionals that will plan your perfect day. From venue, catering, day of wedding coordination and entertainment to flowers, design, event management and more – we’ve got you covered! Whether you’re looking for a destination wedding planner or just someone to help with your local wedding in Kingston and the surrounding areas, we can help! We work with all kinds of couples and we love helping them create their dream event.
We understand that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, and we’re dedicated to making it perfect. From finding the perfect venue to creating a unique and personal event design, our team will take care of every detail, so you can relax and enjoy your big day. Trust us to create a dream event you’ll never forget!
Pretend you are a wealthy celebrity for a day and hire Designed Dream Events – a unique wedding planner with years of experience – to plan your dream event. From finding the perfect venue to arranging catering and entertainment, these professional planners will make sure your party is unforgettable. Why not let them handle of everything while you relax and enjoy the festivities?
Full or Partial Wedding Planning
- Full consultations, emails, and phone calls.
- Budgeting for the wedding and planning the itinerary
- Event planning and design, as well as a carefully selected inspiration board, are all included.
- Choosing, negotiating, and arranging wedding providers.
- Contracts with vendors are being scrutinised (legal advice will not be given; if it is needed, please contact a lawyer).
- A full day of coordination is included in our wedding planning and pricing.
Customize everything to fit your look and style
We know that planning a wedding can be stressful. That’s why we’re here to plan of everything for you! We’ll work with you to create a custom event that reflects your personality and style.
We’ll handle all the details, from catering to invitations, to helping you to decide on places to get married in Kingston, Ontario, so you can relax and enjoy your big day. Let’s work with you to create the perfect wedding day that you will never forget.
The benefits of hiring a wedding planner
When you are planning your wedding, there are many things to think about. From the invitations to the catering, there is a lot to organize. This can be a daunting task, especially if you have never planned a wedding before. This is where hiring a wedding planner comes in handy.
A wedding planner can take care of all the finer details of your wedding. They can look over your budget and suggest good ideas to save money.
Perhaps you have been looking at a certain style of wedding dress but they know that it is simply out of your price range. The wedding planner will come up with some great alternatives that are just as beautiful, if not more so, without breaking the bank.
Tips and tricks on how to plan your perfect day with ease
So, you have decided to hire a wedding planner. Here are some tips and tricks on how to make the most of their services and plan your perfect day with ease:
- Make a list of what you want and don’t want in your wedding. This will help your wedding planner to get a good idea of your style and what you would like to see on the day.
- Treat your wedding planner as an extension of yourself and leave them to organize everything in your absence. They know what you want and will ensure that it all runs smoothly without your constant input.
- Keep an open line of communication with your wedding planner. There may be times when you need something changed or when you have a question. They should be available to answer any queries that you may have.
- Relax and enjoy your wedding day! This is your special day and you should take the time to soak up all the love and happiness that surrounds you. Leave everything else to your wedding planner and enjoy every minute.
Contact us today and lets start planning your dream wedding!
We Also Serve
Kingston is a Canadian city in the province of Ontario. It is situated on the eastern shore of Lake Ontario, near the mouth of the Cataraqui River, and at the mouth of the St. Lawrence River (south end of the Rideau Canal). The city is located in the middle of the province of Ontario, Canada, and the province of Quebec, Canada.
The Thousand Islands tourism area to the east and Prince Edward County tourist region to the west are both close to Kingston. Because of the numerous historic buildings created using local limestone, Kingston is known as the “Limestone City.”