Mexico Destination Wedding Packages for 100 Guests in 2023
Designed Dream, an award-winning destination wedding planner specializes in creating luxury and exclusive beach weddings abroad, and we are excited to help you design your unique and unforgettable dream wedding day at exotic locations.
Our team has extensive experience planning off-resort weddings in exclusive locations, such as villas, beach clubs, and exclusive wedding venues and restaurants in Mexico. So, if you re looking for Mexico destination wedding packages for 100 guests, we got you covered.
Why choose Mexico for your destination wedding?
Mexico is the perfect location for a luxurious and exotic destination wedding. With a variety of stunning venues and settings to choose from, you can easily find the perfect location to celebrate your big day with only your family and friends. And, with its convenient travel location, it is easy for your guests to join you in Mexico for your special occasion.
Our destination wedding packages
At Designed Dream, we offer a range of packages to suit every couple’s needs and budget. They include venue rental, catering, and floral arrangements, as well as other services to ensure that your big day is truly unforgettable.
Our packages are available for weddings in 2023-2024, so start planning your dream Mexico wedding today!
Wedding Packages (with prices) and Coordination Include
Planning Before The Wedding:
- Helping couples choose the country for their destination wedding
- Researching the marriage requirements for the selected country
- Compiling a list of potential wedding venues
- Working with travel agencies to find the best travel deals for the wedding group
- Assisting with the design and preparation of save-the-date cards and wedding invitations
- Developing a budget and timeline for the wedding
- Collaborating with couples to select a wedding theme and colors, and creating an inspiration board
- Identifying and hiring local or destination vendors
- Negotiating and coordinating with vendors on behalf of the couple
- Serving as a point of contact with onsite wedding coordinators
- Reviewing vendor contracts (note: Designed Dream does not provide legal advice; if legal advice is needed, couples should contact a lawyer)
- Creating a detailed itinerary and emergency list for the wedding day.
- Onsite inspection and walk-through of the selected venue
- Coordinating the wedding rehearsal at the selected venue
- Planning group excursions and other activities for the wedding group
- Planning an after party, if desired
- Overseeing and directing the setup of the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- Providing onsite wedding coordination on the day of the wedding
- Supplying an emergency kit for any unexpected issues
- Offering assistance at no extra cost to the couple
Travel and accommodation expenses are to be covered by the client
Testimonials from past clients
Don’t just take our word for it – here’s what some of our past clients have to say about their experience with Designed Dream