wedding Planner Oakville, ON
Your perfect wedding deserves an equally perfect destination. With Designed Dream, you can have your dream wedding in paradise! As destination wedding planners serving Oakville, Ontario, we offer you a perfect wedding celebration in luxurious venues in Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
We will make your day unforgettable. Soak up the sun on our white-sand beaches, enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars, and dance the night away with your loved ones – all without having to worry about a thing.
Let us take care of everything, from planning to execution – so you can relax and enjoy every moment of your special day.
At Designed Dream, we understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. That’s why we offer luxurious destination weddings in exotic locations such as the Dominican Republic and Mexico.
Whether you’re looking for a beachfront ceremony or a fairytale castle, we can help you create the wedding of your dreams.
And because we believe that every couple deserves a hassle-free wedding day, we take care of all the details, from choosing the perfect venue to booking your travel arrangements. So if you’re looking for a once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience, look no further than Designed Dream.
Private locations in the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, and Mexico, such as villas, beach weddings, restaurants, and other one-of-a-kind settings, are included in our packages.
All of our venues are privately owned and maintained, and are located outside of big resorts, allowing you to have a private wedding free of trespassers and uninvited bystanders.
Our coordinators and event planners can create and oversee your wedding planning with the excellence and expertise that you expect from us, thanks to our extensive network of wedding specialists and consultants in these countries!
We will handle all of the planning, designing, decorating, group travel, and coordination with the on-site venue management for you when it comes to destination weddings. Your only responsibility will be to unwind and enjoy yourself with your family and friends!
Our multilingual team of experts can also communicate with local merchants and providers effectively in Spanish, which is perhaps even more vital.
Full Service Destination Wedding Packages (with prices) and Coordination Include
Planning Before The Wedding:
- Assisting with selecting the country
- Research on marriage requirements of the selected country
- Preparing the venue list
- Working with the travel agency on finding the best deals for the group
- Assisting with preparing the details/design for save-the-dates and wedding invitations
- Preparing wedding budget and setting timeline
- Assisting with selecting the wedding theme and colors and creating the inspiration board
- Outsourcing local or destination vendors
- Negotiating and coordinating with vendors
- Liaison with the onsite wedding coordinator
- Reviewing vendor contracts (The Wedding Planner does not dispense legal advice, if legal advice is needed, please contact a lawyer)
- Creating Wedding Day Itinerary and Emergency List
- Onsite inspection and walk-through of the selected venue
- Coordinate wedding rehearsal onsite at the selected venue
- Plan group excursions and other activities
- Plan after party, if required
- Oversee and direct set up of the wedding ceremony, cocktail & reception
- Onsite wedding coordination
- Provide an Emergency Kit
- Assistant at no extra cost
Travel and accommodation expenses are to be covered by the client
Let Us Plan Your Big Day Today
- Picture your dream wedding: a white sand beach, crystal blue ocean waves crashing against the shore, and a lush green jungle in the distance.
- Now imagine that same dream wedding, but in an exotic location like the Dominican Republic or Mexico!
- At Designed Dream, we can make your dream wedding a reality with our luxurious destination weddings.
- Our experienced team will help you choose the perfect location and plan every detail of your big day, ensuring that it is everything you always dreamed of.
- So why wait? Let Designed Dream help you create memories that will last a lifetime!
Frequently Asked Questions
You should book a destination wedding a few months in advance to have enough time to plan everything. It is often necessary to book travel tickets early on. If you are looking for destination wedding photography only, you do not have to send out invitations nor organize a wedding party.
It makes sense if the persons responsible for your destination wedding live abroad or are unable to attend due to personal circumstances. You can also save yourself an invitation by sending out electronic versions of your wedding photos after the event.
We suggest starting the planning process at least 12 to 15 months before the wedding date. It is crucial to begin compiling and organizing a guest list as early as possible in order to keep track of RSVPs, invitations, presents, and seating arrangements.
Actually, the following list of people typically gets invited: The bride and groom and their parents and siblings. The bride and groom will usually invite close friends from childhood or people they've known for a long time. Some couples may also invite other family members who live far away.