Caribbean Wedding Planner
Looking for a breathtaking destination to tie the knot? Look no further than Designed Dream Events!
As a Caribbean wedding planner, we offer stunning destination weddings that will exceed all of your expectations. From the crystal-clear waters to the white sand beaches, our locations are truly paradise.
And, our experienced team will work closely with you to plan every detail of your big day – ensuring that it is perfect in every way. So, if you’re searching for a magical place to say “I do,” contact us today! We can’t wait to help you create lasting memories that you’ll cherish forever.
Planning a destination wedding can be stressful.
That’s where we come in! We offer all-inclusive, stress-free weddings in the Caribbean. Our team of experts will take care of everything for you so you can relax and enjoy your big day.
Imagine getting married on a beautiful beach with crystal clear water as your backdrop. With Designed Dream Events, that dream can become a reality. Plus, you’ll save money by booking with us – compared to traditional wedding planners, our services are affordable.
Planning Before The Wedding:
- Assisting with selecting the country
- Research on marriage requirements of the selected country
- Preparing the venue list
- Working with the travel agency on finding the best deals for the group
- Assisting with preparing the details/design for save-the-dates and wedding invitations
- Preparing wedding budget and setting timeline
- Assisting with selecting the wedding theme and colors and creating the inspiration board
- Outsourcing local or destination vendors
- Negotiating and coordinating with vendors
- Liaison with the onsite wedding coordinator
- Reviewing vendor contracts (The Wedding Planner does not dispense legal advice, if legal advice is needed, please contact a lawyer)
- Creating Wedding Day Itinerary and Emergency List
- Onsite inspection and walk-through of the selected venue
- Coordinate wedding rehearsal onsite at the selected venue
- Plan group excursions and other activities
- Plan after party, if required
- Oversee and direct set up of the wedding ceremony, cocktail & reception
- Onsite wedding coordination
- Provide an Emergency Kit
- Assistant at no extra cost
Travel and accommodation expenses are to be covered by the client
Let Us Plan Your Caribbean Wedding
Imagine this: you’re married, surrounded by your loved ones, and relaxing on a gorgeous beaches in Caribbean.
We are award-winning wedding planners with over a decade of expertise planning amazing destination weddings.
We’ll handle every detail so you can sit back and enjoy your big day. We’ll take care of everything, from locating the perfect location to arranging transportation and hotels.
And, because we understand how crucial it is to keep under budget, we will collaborate with you to design a wedding that is both beautiful and inexpensive.
So, if you’re thinking of having a destination wedding, give us a call. We’ll make your fantasies a reality.
You should book a destination wedding a few months in advance to have enough time to plan everything. It is often necessary to book travel tickets early on. If you are looking for destination wedding photography only, you do not have to send out invitations nor organize a wedding party.
It makes sense if the persons responsible for your destination wedding live abroad or are unable to attend due to personal circumstances. You can also save yourself an invitation by sending out electronic versions of your wedding photos after the event.
We suggest starting the planning process at least 12 to 15 months before the wedding date. It is crucial to begin compiling and organizing a guest list as early as possible in order to keep track of RSVPs, invitations, presents, and seating arrangements.
Actually, the following list of people typically gets invited: The bride and groom and their parents and siblings. The bride and groom will usually invite close friends from childhood or people they've known for a long time. Some couples may also invite other family members who live far away.